Heidi Sentivan, AIA
Heidi is a Senior Associate at CuetoKEARNEYdesign. She has over 13 years of experience with an emphasis on both renovation and new institutional work and planning. She has worked with a wide range of institutional clients, including Harvard University, LaSalle University and the University of Michigan. She is currently the Project Manager for the Carver Science Building at Cheyney University. Previously she was the Project Manager for the Science and Technology Center at LaSalle University which was over 100,000 SF and consisted of both new and renovated spaces.
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY, Pittsburgh, PA
Bachelor of Architecture
• AIA School Medal for the top graduating student
• The Burdett Assistantship
• SURG Grant
CORNELL UNIVERSITY, Rome, Italy
Study Abroad Program
CuetoKEARNEYdesign, llc, Swarthmore, PA.
Senior Associate and Project Manager. Projects include:
• Carver Science Building, Cheyney University, Project Manager
UJMN ARCHITECTS + DESIGNERS, Philadelphia, PA
Responsibility included project management and design. Projects included:
• Science and Technology Center at LaSalle University.
VENTURI, SCOTT BROWN AND ASSOCIATES, Philadelphia, PA.
Associate. Responsibilities included project management, design and planning studies. Projects include:
• Renovation to Rockefeller Hall at Harvard University, LEED gold Certified• Renovation to Schlesinger Library at Harvard University, Radcliffe
• Institute for Advanced Study, LEED Certified
• Master Plan for Bryn Mawr College• Life Science Institute at the University of Michigan• Master Plan for the University of Michigan
Guest Juror: Carnegie Mellon University and Drexel University
Vice President Morton Station Preservation Committee
Member, Zoning Hearing Board, Rutledge Borough
Registered Architect: Pennsylvania
Member, American Institute of Architects
LEED Accredited Professional